1.Use a pegboard to store pots and pans
2.Low on counter space? Pull out a draw and place your cutting board on top
3. Put old newspaper at the bottom of your bin to absorb food juices
4.Use pegs to close a opened chip back so that the chips don't dry up and lose crunch.
5. REMEMBER THIS FOR KIDS. Remove a splinter easily by applying a glue made from baking soda and water. Wait several minutes for the splinter to pop out of your skin
6. In order to clean your microwave fill a bowl with water and put it in the microwave for 2-3 minutes. The steam will loosen any dried food particles for easy cleaning.
7.Turn the toaster side ways. Put a slice of cheese on a piece of bread and get grilled cheese.
8. Turn a old milk jug into a watering can but poking holes in the lid and filling up the jug with water.
9. Clean a blender by putting in soap and water then turn it on so it can whirl for a minute or so, then rinse the jug and thats that.
10.When you eat cupcakes from the top and you finish the icing and there is only a flavour less piece of muffin at the end. In order to avoid this cut of the bottom of the cupcake obviously using a knife and place it on the top to in a way make a cupcake sandwich. this will make it tasty the whole way through.
I share uncommon solutions to common problems. Many may call it lifehacks or stuff you should know. I also love researching unusual ways of using everyday objects to make life easier and simple and practical tips that may not be so obvious. I crawl the web for information that you may have missed out on, information that can save you alot of money of one that you can really benefit from, monetarily or not. Check out my site to find out more.